Monday, November 28, 2011

For Newbies, This May Be Best Snapshot Overview of Operators in the Bakken

The best snapshot overview of the operators in the Bakken may be at the link:
I do my best to keep this page up to date.

Most important metrics for me:
  • net acres
  • daily production
  • number of operated rigs (NOG is an exception; no operated rigs)
  • number of dedicated frack teams (hard to find, document)
As long as I'm rambling, for newbies: 90% of my new posts and updated material pertains directly to the Bakken. Ten percent of daily material has to do with non-Bakken information. I am very passionate about certain topics and I understand that some folks do not appreciate my passion for those non-Bakken posts and updates, but that's the price of admission to this otherwise free site.

If you don't like the non-Bakken posts, simply skip those posts. For every post I blog daily (and I post as many as ten new stand-alone posts each day) I update another two or three previous posts. I often update posts I put up earlier in the day.

If you read only the latest post, you will miss all the other posts that have gone up during the day.

In addition, there is a huge amount of archived material at this site. There are multiple ways to locate what you might be looking for, using a combination of browser search applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment