Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bakken Mineral Rights For Sale -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Link here.

The link is probably dynamic and may or may not be broken by the time you try it. This is an eBay offer to buy a tiny bit of acreage in the Bakken. See first comment: equates to about $22,000/acre by his reckoning based on information provided. If illegal, I hope states attorney stomps on it. This would be an incredible administrative nightmare to sort out mineral rights down the line if someone was listed as deed-holder for two square feet -- feet -- of mineral rights.

This was sent to me by a friend. It is obviously NOT being endorsed by me. Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. Being posted purely "tongue-in-cheek." Again, no endorsement from me; simply posting something Wayne sent me.

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone know whether or not drilling will ever hit Sheridan County ND?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheridan County is in Montana. Is you go to my data links page you can link to Montana oil and gas data base.

      In 2010, ten wells were drilled in Sheridan County: nine were successful; there was one dry hole. The county produced 1.3 million bbls in 2010.

      Delete