Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Photos of Activity in the Bakken -- Midwest Motor Express -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

For some reason, Midwest Motor Express always intrigued me when I was growing up in Williston. Maybe at heart I wanted to be a truck driver or maybe it was the high school colors, orange and black.

Regardless, it was my impression that there was only one MME truck whenever I rode my bicycle past their shop; now, like every other trucker in Williston, the company seems to have grown significantly.

I do not know yet if the new building going up to the north is MME's or yet another company on Million Dollar Way.



MME has always had one of the "cleaner" sites on Million Dollar Way. Uncluttered, austere, "clean."

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to say MME is not running operations out of Williston, ND anymore. They have moved operations to Minot, ND. However, the drivers come Minot to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is sad. I "grew" with MME on the "Million Dollar Way." At the time I never really knew what they did, but it was always reassuring, in a strange way, whenever I came back to Williston, they were still there. That is "sad to say" that they moved their operations to Minot but I assume that means they've gotten even bigger. If so, good for them.

      Delete