Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photos of Journey Energy Services East of Williston -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

I posted this yesterday evening:
Speaking of which, east of Williston, up on the hill, is "the future home of Journey Energy Services."  They've broken ground and a framed structure is already. I don't know if it's the same Journey Energy Services as at this link, but if so, it's a company that started in Williston, almost exactly one year ago, with one truck. Next time I'm out in that area, I will get a photo; looks like it's expanding. 
I got the photos today, Sunday, and there are crews out there working today -- the Bakken doesn't slow down on the weekend.

This company was started in Williston, North Dakota, one year ago, September, 2010, according to the web site with one truck and six drivers. Something tells me they aren't building this new complex for one truck.

It's the first commercial complex of this nature in this area, east of Williston, on the bluff overlooking the city, the Little Muddy, and the Missouri. Beautiful location, and probably the first of many to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment