Thursday, April 21, 2011

Partnership Opportunity to Invest in the Bakken -- A Re-Look -- North Dakota, USA

I just had the opportunity to review the "prospectus" of the partnership opportunity to invest in an extended stay apartment-like complex in the heart of the Bakken where housing is critical.

It is very, very enticing.

If I was a mineral rights "millionaire" familiar with the Bakken, I would seriously consider this opportunity.

I would do two things:
  • Find out as much as I could about the history and composition of the investment group
  • Drive to the area where the complex will be built and research the area
I would want to meet with the investment group in person. 

Again, I have no association with the investment group. I have not done any background research, and I am not investing. I have no hidden agenda, but I have to admit, it is an enticing and interesting opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment