Friday, April 30, 2010

Western Union Success

I won't print names here (for various reasons) but I want to publicly thank the individual who suggested I link folks who routinely post good comments on other message boards.

I started posting those links on my "Western Union" page and it is amazing how useful this page is.

Two clicks and I can see at a glance what some knowledgeable people are posting across the net.

If there is anyone you would like to see on "Western Union," please let me know.

On a completely unrelated note, the new Apple iPad is incredible. I own no stock in APPL but I travel a lot and want to stay connected to the net. The iPhone is not adequate. The iPad is absolutely incredible. If you do any traveling at all, the iPad is a must. Be sure to get the "wi-fi PLUS 3g" version -- more expensive but a must. The 3g version connects wirelessly (just like your cell phone) and there is no contract: simply $15/month and a specified amount of data; or $30/month and UNLIMITED download.

No comments:

Post a Comment